Thursday, February 5, 2009

Down to the last minute

Once again, I'm pushing it to the absolute last minute to get my Bella Online Jewelry Making article in for the week. I did it! With 4 minutes to spare. I've been doing it this way for the past couple of months. I used to have like 5 articles done ahead of time, but now.......????????? I used them up over the holidays and just never set aside some time to get ahead. I hope to get ahead soon.

Ok, I took my Beadweaver network off line today. I'm not totally giving it up, so if I want to give it a go again I can. I am going to focus on my other network- Swap-bot Swappers. And Gone Beadn', which I am an Administrator there.
I am getting a bit over whelmed with all I had going.
I want to add more here to my blog also. And I have an Etsy store I want to add more stuff to and possibly faze out my eCrater Shop.
We'll see.

No comments:

My Blog List














powered by free-ebooks.net


Come and See! Opening Soon!

Powered By Blogger

Slideshow