Wednesday, November 25, 2009

FAMILY

Its been a long time, but my brother Glenn is back home with his family now. I am so glad he is home. He will be coming to Pennsylvania next month. Can’t wait.
I missed his call, I was in the shower. He said he’d call me tomorrow.
My sister and her family will be at mom’s on Friday sometime. I can not wait to give my little niece a big hug. She is such a big girl at her ripe old age of 2. lol
My son Nick came in for Thanksgiving, it was a surprise because he had to work before. And my baby brother is coming home from Pittsburgh to be with family too. It is nice when we can all get together. I wish we ALL could this year but Glenn can’t leave base for awhile, I guess. And my sister Tina will be at her in-laws for TG Dinner.
I am Thankful for my family and that we are all close. And thankful to have an awesome God that is always with us when we need him. We have called on him many times and he always comes through.

God Bless you all!
Debbie

My Blog List














powered by free-ebooks.net


Come and See! Opening Soon!

Powered By Blogger

Slideshow