Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving to All!


I am thankful for a lot of things.....God first and utmost, he has been by our side seeing us through things always, My family, my oldest son Nick made it in unexpectedly, My husband, who works hard for us, my baby Chris,  is always there to help, My parents, they will do anything for ya and we are eating there, lol..., My baby brother Russ, he's a lot like me, will be at dinner, my other brother Glenn just came home from Afghanistan, I am so thankful for his safe return and for his gorgeous family,  My sister Tina won't be here until tomorrow but Can't wait to see them, My niece Emma, she's a doll! 
Thank you Lord for all we have and espescially the family you put me in...........................

My Blog List














powered by free-ebooks.net


Come and See! Opening Soon!

Powered By Blogger

Slideshow