Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Finally......I did the TIAS Day 3

I gave day 3 of TIAS, one more try.  And I'm glad I did.  Below is  a post from Janes TIAS Blog.  She gave me some much needed encouragement.  And I thank her, for thaat last push.
Last night after my online tatting class, Cynthia, Barb and I, had a IM conference.  I would like to thank her and Barb for all their help last night and they are so encouraging.  I am glad I've met them.  Thanks Girls!                         



Now the next in is Debbie who says this:-
"I gave it one more try and I think I have it.  It looks like the others' pictures.  Thanks for the encouragement!"



1 comment:

*♥* Heather *♥* said...

I told you not to give up I am glad you are still going at it... If you need help I am also just a phone call away :) GREAT JOB!!!!!!!

My Blog List














powered by free-ebooks.net


Come and See! Opening Soon!

Powered By Blogger

Slideshow