Saturday, January 23, 2010

Shopping Day

My Mom and I went to Wal-Mart today.  We go every pay week, It's " our day".  We've been doing this for quite some time know.  
We do our grocery shopping and anything else we need.  Our Wal-Mart is getting worse and worse at having any kind of a selection.  They are also taking away stuff from the crafts section little by little.  The material is next. 
        I'm ready for Day 9 of the TIAS tomorrow.  After we are done with this on Wednesday, I hope Jan will do another one.  It was challenging for me and also a learning experience.  I have gotten better at some of the things I was having trouble with.

 Until tomorrow. 




 

No comments:

My Blog List














powered by free-ebooks.net


Come and See! Opening Soon!

Powered By Blogger

Slideshow