Saturday, February 6, 2010

SATURDAY SNOW!

Snow, Snow, Snow.....................Did we ever get alot!  It was just about 2 feet of snow!  I know I was out shoveling it this morning.  Had to shovel off the porch and out front so Paco had some room to do his business.  Then I shoveled the side driveway enough for the mail man, then my Mom was coming up, so I shoveled more so she could pull in.
And Yes, we did go to Wal-Mart today.  A little snow can't stop us!  LOL
Also today I messed around with my new netbook and finally got it to work.  Mom bought me a wireless adaptor that didn't work.  (no where to put installer cd)  Wal-Mart guy said it would work!  I can't get it to read my SD or the ones you plug in the USB port.  Maybe I'll find a way or maybe it just can't.
Till tomorrow!
Here are some pics of the snow and my son Chris.

1 comment:

IsDihara said...

Snow tunneling! That's what my sisters and I used to do as kids! Love it!

My Blog List














powered by free-ebooks.net


Come and See! Opening Soon!

Powered By Blogger

Slideshow