Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Slacking

I have been a bad blogger lately.  I know.  I should be excited to use my new laptop. (Which is awesome by the way!)  I don't know why I haven't been posting much.  Just been kinda "blah" for awhile I don't know why.

Today is my baby brothers Birthday!  He is 31 and single!  Anyone have a single friend???  He's a really good guy.

I just got some new threads today.  They are from;  Crochet 4 U 2 dye 4.  I got 5 beautiful balls and they are size 30, thought I'd try a new size.  I think I'll do ok with it. 



From bottom:  Daffodil, Purple Passion, Spring Tulips, Cancer and Venetian Glass.  Her Etsy Store.
I guess that's it for now.
LATER!

No comments:

My Blog List














powered by free-ebooks.net


Come and See! Opening Soon!

Powered By Blogger

Slideshow